Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, I'm Ready

Devil, you thought you were gonna unexpectedly pluck the seed planted and leave me broken, stress me out with haters and misinformed spectators, keep me down with diabetes, break my heart, lie to me about a future and building a foundation, strip me of family and friends, abandon me, leave me with unanswered questions while you danced and rejoiced, you thought you were gonna weigh me down with pounds and keep me in a battle with my body and clothes, make times hard, bills even harder, and dollars even fewer. You thought you were going to leave me bitter and angry, and constantly in tears, asking why, how, and who would do something like this, but I have a surprise for you that you weren't banking on. Though you doubted, and at times questioned my knowledge regarding what a woman of God is, I am here, still standing, with all that you have done, and all that He, my GOD, has pulled me through to let you know, YOU DIDN'T WIN! I AM VICTORIOUS. I AM A WOMAN OF GOD!!! 2012, I'm ready for all the blessings that will come to me. Devil, you are released!!

No comments:

Post a Comment